Sports Zone Soccer Leagues provide an instructional and competitive soccer environment that enhances character, community and passion for the game, in a clean and safe environment.
2017-18 YOUTH SOCCER
Who: U6-U19 players
When: Session 1 • November 14th – January 27th & Session 2 • January 30th – March 24th
Where: Sports Zone, 2100 N. 15th Ave, Melrose Park IL 60160
Cost: $120 per player (includes reversible jersey)
*TEAMMATE REQUESTS ARE CONSIDERED BUT NOT GUARANTEED IN AN EFFORT TO MAINTAIN LEAGUE INTEGRITY*
(Click Here to View Flyer)
Tuesdays: 6:00p-7:15p • U12 & U14 • 40 minutes games (6v6 plus goalie)
Wednesday: 7:15p-8:00p • U19 • 40 minutes games (6v6 plus goalie)
Saturdays: 8:30a -9:00a • U6 • 30 minutes games (4v4)
Saturdays: 8:30a -12:30p • U8 & U10 • 40 minutes games (7v7 plus goalie)
• You will register your child as an individual player and they will be placed on a team. Game schedule and team assignments will be sent out the week of November 13th.
• This league is run by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching please contact us.
Registration: REGISTRATION ENDS – Friday, November 10th or when rosters fill. There are 2 ways to register:
There are 2 ways to register:
1. Call us at 708-410- 1302 to register over the phone
2. Visit www.chicagosportszone.com and click on SPORTS ZONE
REGISTRATION LOGIN tab (top right hand corner of website)
• Set up a new account if you do not already have one
• After signing into your account, pick participant’s name and click on REGISTER
• Next screen you will choose TEAM & LEAGUES and JOIN A TEAM
• Next screen you will choose the the child’s age group (Ex. TUES U12 Player Signup or
SAT U6 Player Signup)
• You will then continue following prompts to finalize your payment.
For more information please contact us at 708-410-1302 or email@example.com
WAITING LIST / TEAM REGISTRATION