Sports Zone Soccer Leagues provide an instructional and competitive soccer environment that enhances character, community and passion for the game, in a clean and safe environment.
2014 Recreational Winter League:
Recreational Winter Soccer Leagues at Sports Zone provides recreational soccer in an environment that enhances character, community and passion for the game, in a clean and safe facility.
Who: U6-U19 players
When: Session #2- January 21st – March 22nd – 9 week sessioN
Where: Sports Zone, 2100 N. 15th Ave, Melrose Park IL 60160
Cost: $105 per player
Other: This league is run by volunteer coaches, if you are interested in coaching please contact us. Times below are ranges of start times, after final teams are set final schedules will be put together.
Schedule / Age Brackets:
Day Times Age Bracket Length of game
Tuesdays 6:00p-7:30p U12 & U14 40 minutes (6v6 plus goalie)
Wednesdays 6:30p-7:30p U19 40 minutes (6v6 plus goalie)
Saturdays 8:30a-9:00a U6 30 minutes (4v4)
Saturdays 9:15a-1:45p U8 & U10 40 minute games (7v7 plus goalie)
Registration: You will register your child as an individual player and then they will be placed on a team within their age group. There are 2 ways to register:
- Call us at 708-410-1302 and register over the phone
- Visit www.chicagosportszone.com and click on MY SAM Register/Member login link
- Set up a new account if you don’t have one already
- After you sign in your account – click on REGISTER
- Next screen you will choose TEAMS & LEAGUES and INDIVIDUAL
- Pick the child you are registering and then next screen you will pick their age group
- EXAMPLE – TUES U12 Player Signup or SAT U6 Player Signup
- You will then follow the prompts and finalize payment
For more information please contact us at 708-410-1302 or firstname.lastname@example.org