Waiver & Policies (Storm & Sports Zone Camps)
**ALL participants MUST complete waiver prior to participation, NO EXCEPTIONS! Waiver MUST be updated once a year. Waiver must be signed and mailed, faxed or e-mailed (scanned) prior to the first day of camp.**
SPORTS ZONE SUMMER CAMPS:
We do ask that your child comes to camp in comfortable clothes and shoes that are easy to run around in. Cleats of any type are not allowed on the fields.
Breaks and Lunches
If your child is signed up for a half day camp we will be taking several water breaks during camp but there will be no snack provided. However, if you would like to send your child with a snack that is OK. All Full Day Campers will be taking water breaks throughout the day and will have a lunch break from 12:00p – 12:45p each day. Lunch can be purchased through us for an additional cost or you can send your child with a packed lunch.
Sports Zone is a 100,000 square foot, indoor, multi recreational facility. Each camp day will be spent indoors in climate controlled facility so you never have to worry about camp being cancelled due to the weather.
Late Pickup Policy
It is important to be on time when picking up your child. Parents/guardians/designee who are late picking up their child/children will be charged $5.00 for the first 15 minutes of late time and $3 for each additional 5 minutes. If you are running late please contact us to let us know.
Missed Camp Days
Please notify us if your child misses any camp dates. No refunds are given for cancellations or unattended camp days.
• Camp is held outdoors so have your child dress for the weather. Comfortable light clothing and athletic or soccer shoes. Shin guards are recommended but not required (especially for 10yrs and up). Your child should also have a water bottle to rehydrate and sunscreen.
• Please notify us if your child misses any camp dates. No refunds are given for cancellations or unattended camp days.
• Camp will continue to run in light to moderate rain with no signs of lightning. Most camp locations offer a covering and/or indoor space to utilize in inclement weather.
• If a camp day is cancelled before the start of the day you will be notified right away via the email address you provided us and/or if you signed up for our text message updates. We will also make an effort to contact you by phone.
• In the event of inclement weather, the Chicago Storm Summer Camps reserve the right to cancel the entire camp day (or portion of it which remains). No refunds or credits will be issued for camp days canceled on account of inclement weather or rain. The decision to cancel and/or modify a camp rest solely with the management and its directors.
**PAYMENTS: Full amount due at time of registration. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS FOR UNATTENDED CAMP DAYS.